Covidence webinar series for Cochrane authors
Covidence, is the online systematic review production platform, which is now recommended by Cochrane as part of its author support toolkit.
As part of an ongoing plan of engagement with authors, we will be offering two different webinar series for all Cochrane authors:
1) Introduction to Covidence: a monthly series of webinars for users new to Covidence.
- One hour in length.
- Will cover background on Covidence as a tool, a full walk-through, and a question and answer session.
- The next two introductory webinars are scheduled for 7 March and 11 April. Sessions will take place on both dates at 9am and 2pm UK Time. You can register for the March sessions now:
2) Covidence Forum: a regular series of shorter webinars where existing users of Covidence can discuss issues and ask questions with the user support team.
- Around 30 minutes in length.
- Will begin with a “Tip of the Week” to highlight a particular feature of Covidence and creative ways to use it.
- These are aimed to be a less time-consuming way for users to casually interact and build relationships with the programme, its team, and its community.
- Sessions will take place at 9am and 2pm on the following dates: 29 February, 8 March, 21 March, 7 April, 18 April, 25 April
There is no need to register ahead of time, and participants can access the webinar using this link and can find general information on Blackboard Collaborate here. Recordings will be made available after each session, and details on sessions can be accessed on the Cochrane Community event listings.
If you have any specific questions in the meantime, please do not hesitate to email us directly!